To learn how to get involved with your local TEARS chapter, find your state here. If your state is not listed, contact us to learn more about how to bring TEARS to your community.
Here are some ways to be involved with the TEARS Foundation:
• Donate to support bereaved families
• Host a Rock & Walk in your area
• Start a team for a Rock & Walk
• VolunTEAR on a planning committee
• Participate in a TEARS event
• Bring awareness about Pregnancy, Infant, and Child Loss
• Join TEARS emotional support team
• Become a TEARS representative
• VolunTEAR at the Center for Child Loss
Show your support for bereaved families and honor the lives of their children at a Rock & Walk. Click here to find one near you!